- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 TB brown sugar
- 1 package mini chocolate chips
- small handful white chocolate chips
- graham crackers, vanilla wafers, and pretzels for serving
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla in a medium sized bowl until fluffy. Add sugar and beat until combined. Stir in 3/4 cup mini chocolate chip. Cover and refrigerate for two hours.
- If making a football shape, line the inside of the bowl with plastic wrap then fill with mixture. Cover the top with plastic wrap. If not, then simply place the mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap and shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- To decorate and serve, remove plastic wrap from top of the bowl and invert the cheesecake ball onto serving platter. Remove remaining plastic wrap. If you are not using a bowl, remove plastic wrap and serve as a ball, or use your hands to make into football shape.
- Decorate by covering cheesecake ball with remaining chocolate chips. To add accents to resemble “football laces”, add in white chocolate chips to center and top sides.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, and pretzels.