Just because Thanksgiving is over, does not mean the delicious meals have to stop! Leftovers are great around the holidays, but why not try something new? We found this roasted potato dish that we think will be a hit at your next get together! You can even pair them with some leftovers from last week!
- 3 cups of potatoes (5 medium sized potatoes)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1.5 – 2 tsp chopped rosemary
- 50 ml olive oil (1.5 oz)
- 150 ml hot vegetable stock (5 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel potatoes and slices them making sure to cut all the way through.
- Rinse and place into a bowl with a mixture of garlic, rosemary, and oil. Make sure they are coated evenly.
- Arrange in an 8 inch baking dish, pouring the hot vegetable stock over the top and microwave for 10 minutes.
- Roast for 45 minutes to an hour or until potatoes are golden brown.