6 cups Rice Krispies
1/4 cup Butter
1 bag large Marshmallows
Red and Yellow Food Colouring
1/4 cup cooking oil in a small bowl
1. Melt butter in a large pot over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted and combined together.
2. Add several drops of red and yellow food colouring into the mix and remove from heat. After you get your desired color of orange, add in your rice krispies. Mix well.
3. Coat your hands with the cooking oil so the mixture does not stick to your hands. Roll into small balls and place onto parchment paper. Add oil to your hands after each.
4. Gently press a Rolo into the center top of the balls while they are still warm to make the stem, placing a green m&m next to it on the side as the leaf.
5. Allow to cool until firm.