These chocolate peanut butter snacks are perfect for a special fall treat or a get together! Everyone talks about this being Pumpkin Spice season, but I bet they never thought about Acorn treats.
All you need is Hershey’s Kisses, mini chocolate chips, and the bite size Nutter Butter cookies. Put aside 1 Kiss, 1 mini chip, and 1 cookie to go as a set and put aside how ever many you want to make. Take the rest of the mini chocolate chips and melt them in the microwave for 5 second intervals, making sure to stir between each. Dip the mini chip into the melted chocolate and hold onto the middle of the Nutter Butter. Do the same with the Hershey’s Kiss on the opposite side. Allow time to cool or put into fridge to accelerate process!
PS – If you need a place to hold your party, try calling us at the B&B Country Garden Inn
(919) 303 – 8003
Here is a Spooky take on a classic lunch treat! Not only can these be used at a Halloween Part, but a cute lunch time surprise for school during October. While some of the instructions seem self explanatory, we just wanted to show how quick and easy it was to make!
Round Cookie Cutter or Knife
Mini Chocolate Chips
- Use cookie cutter on bread slices to get the top and bottom of your spider body. (Or you can free hand with a knife.)
- Add peanut butter to one, and jelly to the other. We found it best to add the pretzel stick spider legs now instead of sticking them in later on. Place the top down to secure the legs.
- Now all that is left is placing two chocolate chips on top as the eyes! Simple, Easy, Delicious!
Rice Krispies have made the perfect treat for all ages for many years. How about taking a different twist on a classic by making it fall appropriate?
6 cups Rice Krispies
1/4 cup Butter
1 bag large Marshmallows
Red and Yellow Food Colouring
1/4 cup cooking oil in a small bowl
1. Melt butter in a large pot over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted and combined together.
2. Add several drops of red and yellow food colouring into the mix and remove from heat. After you get your desired color of orange, add in your rice krispies. Mix well.
3. Coat your hands with the cooking oil so the mixture does not stick to your hands. Roll into small balls and place onto parchment paper. Add oil to your hands after each.
4. Gently press a Rolo into the center top of the balls while they are still warm to make the stem, placing a green m&m next to it on the side as the leaf.
5. Allow to cool until firm.
There are some really iconic characters around Halloween; Vampires, Mummies, Ghosts, Bats, Frankenstein, and Witches! Here is a cute, simple treat idea for your home or office Halloween party. All you are going to need are mini Reese’s candies and pretzel sticks. Unwrap how ever many Reese’s you want or fill up a tray, and flip them upside down. Gently stick the pretzel into the center of the cup and ta-da you have mini witch brooms! A tasty treat of salty and sweet at your next get together.