If you are a College Football or NFL fan, then here is a game changing snack to have at your next party! Even if you are not football fans, use it in a square pan for a great appetizer anytime.
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 TB brown sugar
- 1 package mini chocolate chips
- small handful white chocolate chips
- graham crackers, vanilla wafers, and pretzels for serving
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla in a medium sized bowl until fluffy. Add sugar and beat until combined. Stir in 3/4 cup mini chocolate chip. Cover and refrigerate for two hours.
- If making a football shape, line the inside of the bowl with plastic wrap then fill with mixture. Cover the top with plastic wrap. If not, then simply place the mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap and shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- To decorate and serve, remove plastic wrap from top of the bowl and invert the cheesecake ball onto serving platter. Remove remaining plastic wrap. If you are not using a bowl, remove plastic wrap and serve as a ball, or use your hands to make into football shape.
- Decorate by covering cheesecake ball with remaining chocolate chips. To add accents to resemble “football laces”, add in white chocolate chips to center and top sides.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, and pretzels.
The guys in your life will love this munchie.
- Farm Rich Original Meatballs
- American Cheese, cut in small pieces
- Ice Berg Lettuce, cut into small pieces
- Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
- Bake the meatballs per the package instructions, as many as you would like to make.
- Cut American Cheese into pieces to melt over the tops of the meatballs as they bake.
- Stack your toppings onto toothpicks; Tomato, Lettuce, and Bacon.
- After meatballs are done cooking, add a slice of cheese on top to melt.
- Add meatballs to end of toothpicks and serve with a variety of condiments.
Recipe: An Affair from the Heart
US Open cupcakes….you actually could go to Party City or a party store and pick up the tennis balls already made. Use yellow icing with curved white accents for the ball. Very simple and inexpensive, and who doesn’t love cupcakes?
What great ideas in this photo from Pinterest. Make labels for water bottles. Make sugar cookies to look like tennis balls or use the cupcakes we wrote about earlier. Remember using yellows and greens make it look like tennis. Notice the tablecloth that you can make yourself with green tablecloth and white tape. How about those green candies? I also like the water bottles and Gatorade because it goes off of what the players have on the court with them.
PS – If you need a place to hold your party, try calling us at the B&B Country Garden Inn (919) 303 – 8003